Proprietary (free of charge) license

Saho

May 27, 2020, 5:01:21 PM5/27/20
to Cruiser Users
I found Cruiser today and see that it does offline mapping very well. Good job!
The license says Proprietary (free of charge). Any restrictions for availing Cruiser to one's clients? For instance, I deal with various off-grid persons and I wish to compile for them a variety of offline maps and graphs into Cruiser. . .

Emux

May 28, 2020, 2:49:19 AM5/28/20
to cruise...@googlegroups.com
What platform (Android or Desktop), regular or OpenGL and how do you plan to use it?

Offline maps are made with Mapsforge map library.

Offline graphs are made with GraphHopper routing library.

--
Emux