curve="cubic"

brad haack

Aug 23, 2019, 7:04:46 PM8/23/19
to Cruiser Users
I'm loading a style/theme which uses - line curve="cubic"  -  and that's resulting in an error.    Is this something new that hasn't been incorporated in Cruiser yet?   I think it is a V4 style.

Emux

Aug 24, 2019, 4:24:56 AM8/24/19
to cruise...@googlegroups.com
- Cruiser works with Mapsforge vector map library
- Cruiser GL works with VTM OpenGL vector map library

Does that rule exists in those map libraries or is it from other source?

--
Emux

brad haack

Aug 24, 2019, 9:01:12 AM8/24/19
to Cruiser Users
I don't know which library.  It's in this theme for locus/openandromaps.

I think he got the idea from a built in locus theme.  I'm going to be away from my computer for a couple of days, but when I get back I'll try Cruiser GL

Emux

Aug 24, 2019, 9:04:17 AM8/24/19
to cruise...@googlegroups.com
Locus seems to use a modified Mapsforge and not being much compatible with the rest community.

--
Emux