New feature: Direct access to the crt.sh DB

Rob Stradling

Jun 7, 2017, 10:27:34 AM6/7/17
to crt.sh
The https://crt.sh/ web interface makes it easy to do simple queries, but it's not flexible enough to support all sorts of advanced queries.  So we've spun up some additional instances of the crt.sh DB that can be publicly accessed directly.

If you have the PostgreSQL client software installed, you can login as follows:
$ psql -h crt.sh -p 5432 -U guest certwatch

Feel free to poke around and run some queries.  :-)

BTW, if you need any SQL inspiration, try appending "&showSQL=y" to any search URL.  e.g., https://crt.sh/?q=www.comodo.com&showSQL=Y

Any questions, please ask here.

Jimm...@yeah.net

Dec 2, 2018, 11:36:47 AM12/2/18
to crt.sh
Can I use this read-only database to query the number of certificates issued by the CA over a period of time?SQL?

在 2017年6月7日星期三 UTC+8下午10:27:34,Rob Stradling写道:

Rufus Buschart

Dec 2, 2018, 2:11:50 PM12/2/18
to Jimm...@yeah.net, cr...@googlegroups.com
Yes, you can. Have a look at https://github.com/crtsh/certwatch_db/issues/45 as reference where I have published a query, that collects various information about all certificates of one CA.

/Rufus

johnz...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2019, 11:02:01 AM4/26/19
to crt.sh
Hi Rob,

It looks like the crt.sh database is currently behind (last additions I see are from April 16), although the web search via https://crt.sh/ does show newer results.

Best regards, John

Rob Stradling

May 14, 2019, 7:06:03 AM5/14/19
to crt.sh
Hi.  I believe our ops team has now fixed the problematic :5432 nodes.  Please let me know if you still have issues.

Shubham Agarwal

Jul 15, 2019, 5:47:19 AM7/15/19
to crt.sh
psql -h crt.sh -5432 -U guest certwatch

I found that it is not working now !!!

Please confirm.

Regards
Shubham

Rob Stradling

Jul 16, 2019, 7:07:18 AM7/16/19
to crt.sh
Hi Shubham.  It's working for me.  Please note that there's a fairly short timeout for inactive sessions.  Maybe that's what you're seeing?