REMINDER:

1 view

Mr. Anthony A. Graham, Sr.

Aug 9, 2016, 8:30:03 PM8/9/16
REMINDER:
Professional Loan Consultants Needed Worldwide

Let Graham Financial Associates Be Your Career Stimulus Plan!

Owning & Operating Your Own Full Service Financial Store.

Financing, Credit Services and Consulting

This is an excellent time to registered as a financial broker with Graham Financial Associates of Anthony A. Graham Enterprises, Inc. We now have confirmed financial resources for full service financial brokerage expansion throughout the U.S.A.

Come an grow with me!!!

Re: Become A Professional Financial Broker Today!!!

Hello Fellow Members,

Financial Brokers Needed All Over The U.S.A.

In order for us to maintain a nationwide coverage, we are relying on new brokers to become a part of our Network of Registered Brokers, to submit qualified applicants, from remote localities, as well as distant metropolitan areas across the country. The financial broker will be in the Unique position of being able to property package the growing number of clients available to him or her, with the added advantage of being closer to the client and more able to render that special touch of personal service.

To Learn More, Visit:
http://www.grahamfinancialassociates.com/personnel/full_service_financial_broker

Bonus: 1% override on all funded loan package & 25% on all registered broker's.

GFA - Personnel: http://www.grahamfinancialassociates.com/personnel

Helping individuals and businesses solve their money problems.

We are one of the few National Financial Institutions that specialize in training full service financial loan & lease brokers businesses find, and qualify clients for both residential & commercial financing. We can fund from $100K to $500MM or more. Ask us about our fast-track non-recourse commercial financing secured by publicly traded stock, bonds or securities at below prime interest rates of 3.5%-4.5%!

Contact me, If you have any additional questions, or a deal "developing" - you would like to discuss, please fell free to contact me personally. I will be glad to assist you in any way I can.