已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Mr. Anthony A. Graham, Sr.

未读,
2017年11月16日 19:36:172017/11/16
收件人
Greetings Fellow Power Networkers,

Attention PayPal Account Holders!!!
Become Financial Supporter of Anthony A. Graham Enterprises, Inc Today!!!
Join My Team and raise the funds you need to build your business or support your community activities!!!!
Refer A Friend
Friendship is rewarding. For every friend you get to sign up, activate and load $10 on their card, you (and they) will get $5.

Enjoy Easy Access To Your Cash With Direct Deposit From PayPal Prepaid Mastercard; Apply Online Today!
More secure than cash · Setup direct deposit · Easy to add money
Looking for a secure, easy way to access and manage your money?

I hope you consider getting a PayPal Prepaid Mastercard. I enjoy mine and think you'll enjoy one, too. -Anthony A
https://www.paypal-prepaid.com/prepaid-debit-card/applyNow.m?AID=Refer2PayPal&uref=7518838453

__________

Crowdfunding is needed!!!
Become a Financial Supporter Today!!!
Each $ goes towards promotion of products/ services and operational expenses.
https://www.paypal.me/AnthonyAGraham

Official FB Company Page: Anthony A. Graham Enterprises, Inc.
https://www.facebook.com/anthonyagrahamenterprisesinc

Official FB Group Page: Graham Communications Services group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/grahamcommunicationsservicesegroup
0 个新帖子