Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
crps-testers@googlegroups.com
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
crps-testers@googlegroups.com
Contact owners and managers
1–6 of 6
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Matt Wheeler
Oct 4
Please!
Guys please remember to install the app! I only have 8 installs so far! I need yall to install the
unread,
Please!
Guys please remember to install the app! I only have 8 installs so far! I need yall to install the
Oct 4
Matt Wheeler
Oct 3
Okay
Everyone should be able to access the app for free now!! Just make sure you choose the "test
unread,
Okay
Everyone should be able to access the app for free now!! Just make sure you choose the "test
Oct 3
Matt Wheeler
Oct 3
Sorry!
OKay I think I've got this thing figured out it's my first app! Give me a about an hour to
unread,
Sorry!
OKay I think I've got this thing figured out it's my first app! Give me a about an hour to
Oct 3
Matt Wheeler
Oct 3
Opt in!
Please remember to opt in and use your promo code!! I am emailing them to your connected email!
unread,
Opt in!
Please remember to opt in and use your promo code!! I am emailing them to your connected email!
Oct 3
Matt Wheeler
Oct 2
Promo codes!
Also I just realized that it was gonna charge the testers! I thought it was free during testing. Once
unread,
Promo codes!
Also I just realized that it was gonna charge the testers! I thought it was free during testing. Once
Oct 2
Matt Wheeler
Oct 2
Hello all!
first of all i want to thank each and everyopne one of you for joining and for helping make this
unread,
Hello all!
first of all i want to thank each and everyopne one of you for joining and for helping make this
Oct 2