Euro Astrofest 2024 - London - 2nd and 3rd February

William Bottaci

Jan 31, 2024, 4:26:08 AMJan 31
to croydo...@googlegroups.com
I almost forgot about the annual Euro Astrofest, which is held on our doorstep, London.
Kensington Conference and Events Centre, The Town Hall, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Hornton Street, London W8 7NX.
High Street Kensington underground station on the District and Circle lines.

It is later this week, 9 am Friday and Saturday, 2nd and 3rd February.
https://europeanastrofest.com/

The Exhibition only ticket is reduced this year, only £8.00 for both days, but I think this might be if purchased online beforehand.

Apart from the conferences (talks), vendors tend to have discounts on the days, even for a short while afterwards, but of course none of these are guaranteed and all prices need to be checked - there are genuine discounts, but to state the obvious, if you have mobile internet access it'll be a good idea to check around before purchase at the event, or just beforehand if there's something you have in mind.
William

Marlène Levy

Jan 31, 2024, 5:39:23 AMJan 31
to croydo...@googlegroups.com