Sir Patrick Moore

1 view

Mike Maunder

Jan 17, 2021, 5:04:32 AM1/17/21
to Mike Maunder
In case you’ve not picked up this radio item on Monday, tomorrow, 18th

Mike

paulrha...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2021, 3:02:43 PM1/17/21
to croydo...@googlegroups.com

Mike ,

Unfortunately I will be missing the broadcast, however if anyone misses this, you ca n still here as a podcast on BBC Sounds, Apple podcasts or Amazon podcasts.

Paul Harper

image001.jpg
image002.jpg

Tony Roberts

Jan 17, 2021, 5:01:21 PM1/17/21
to croydo...@googlegroups.com
I sometimes listen to the podcast, it is usually much longer than the live programme.

Tony.

Sent from my iPad

On 17 Jan 2021, at 20:02, paulrha...@gmail.com wrote:

Mike ,

Unfortunately I will be missing the broadcast, however if anyone misses this, you ca n still here as a podcast on BBC Sounds, Apple podcasts or Amazon podcasts.

Paul Harper

In case you’ve not picked up this radio item on Monday, tomorrow, 18th

Mike

<image001.jpg>

<image002.jpg>

wool...@googlemail.com

Jan 22, 2021, 2:28:45 PM1/22/21
to croydo...@googlegroups.com
Good programme, thanks for e heads up, I should get round to tune by into more of them in future.

Peter

Sent from my iPhone

On 17 Jan 2021, at 10:04, Mike Maunder <mike.spe...@gmail.com> wrote:

In case you’ve not picked up this radio item on Monday, tomorrow, 18th

Mike

<Sir Patrick.jpg>
<Patrick at desk.jpg>