last month''s aurora 1 of 3

1 view

Roberto Furlan

Jun 22, 2024, 6:00:15 PMJun 22
to croydonastro
hi all,
last month when we had been so lucky to see the aurora, I did not have with me any modern wide lens for my canon camera (I was lucky to have taken the tripod with me!), so I had to combine all pictures I took that great night to get some wide field images.

This week, I finally managed to complete the mosaics, each one took over 4 hours of work by using GIMP.
All images were captured on the 10/05/24, with lens Jupiter 29mm at f4, 100 ISO, Canon EOS 1300D. Images taken from Kenley Aerodrome. Exposures approximately 10s.

Roberto