Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Chris Copland

ungelesen,
07.09.2021, 17:31:3207.09.21
an croydo...@googlegroups.com
I got out tonight with my APM telescopic binoculars On my new stand as advised from this group,Jupiter with four moon and Saturn lovely viewing. So much more a comfortable view with the right stand.

Sent from my iPhone

trishb...@hotmail.co.uk

ungelesen,
08.09.2021, 02:26:5808.09.21
an Chris Copland, croydo...@googlegroups.com

So pleased it is working well for you. Trish

--
Sent from EmailForOutlook for mobile

Yesterday from chris....@hotmail.co.uk:
I got out tonight with my APM telescopic binoculars On my new stand as advised from this group,Jupiter with four moon and Saturn lovely viewing. So much more a comfortable view with the right stand. Sent from my iPhone -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "croydonastro" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to croydonastro...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/croydonastro/VI1PR0902MB196511D3312067FE195EBD7BA4D39%40VI1PR0902MB1965.eurprd09.prod.outlook.com.

William Bottaci

ungelesen,
25.09.2021, 12:45:3425.09.21
an croydo...@googlegroups.com
Well done Chris. Yes, once you go up the magnifications a steadier mount becomes more essential, so can make all the difference. Binoculars are comfortable viewing with the eyes so it makes sense to supplement that comfort.
What magnification were you using and what did you go up to?
Don't forget, lowest power on the Milky Way :).
William

P.S. For some reason this went into my Spam so never saw it on the day you posted. Google Chrome is getting zealous of late, and I think hotmail may be too.

On Tue, 7 Sept 2021 at 22:31, Chris Copland <chris....@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
I got out tonight with my APM telescopic binoculars. On my new stand as advised from this group, Jupiter with four moon and Saturn lovely viewing. So much more a comfortable view with the right stand.
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten