T Corona B

Martin Gaiger

Jun 22, 2024, 1:21:53 AMJun 22
to croydo...@googlegroups.com
Good morning all,

On Thursday evening Roy Easto gave an interesting and informative short talk on T Corona Borealis.
I have been following T CrB for some weeks with a pair of tripod mounted Revelation Astro 15x70 Binoculars.
Should any one be interested in following T CrB, I have attached a printable map of CrB.
T is located near the star Epsilon.
At some point T will become as bright or brighter than Alpha CrB, Alphecca, Mag. 2.24.

Martin Gaiger
Document_2024-06-22_061355.pdf
DSCF4797.JPG
DSCF4798.JPG
DSCF4800.JPG

Graham Cluer (CAS)

Jun 22, 2024, 5:20:08 AMJun 22
to croydo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Martin

Graham Cluer

William Bottaci

Jun 22, 2024, 8:53:05 AMJun 22
to croydo...@googlegroups.com
As often mentioned, actually seeing a nova is such a rare event it's a 'bucket list' item.
Those are good binoculars; at least one other member has them, I've looked through them, punch above their weight for the price easily and stars are sharp, unlike even pricier binoculars. Shame no longer produced, not at the price they were.
Thanks for sharing.
William

On Sat, 22 Jun 2024 at 10:20, Graham Cluer (CAS) <graham...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Martin