Eclipse

Graham Cluer (CAS)

Apr 8, 2024, 3:12:29 PMApr 8
to croydo...@googlegroups.com
Time to re-post my eclipse images from seven years ago.

--
Graham Cluer
4908-2.jpg

Penny White

Apr 9, 2024, 8:17:43 AMApr 9
to croydo...@googlegroups.com
Fabulous photos
Sent from my iPad

> On 8 Apr 2024, at 20:12, Graham Cluer (CAS) <graham...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Time to re-post my eclipse images from seven years ago.
>
> --
> Graham Cluer
>
> --
> <4908-2.jpg>
> <IM8_4880.jpg>
> <4845-4856-4859-5866-4873and a bit of 4857and4858.jpg>
> <curved sequence2.jpg>

drja...@aol.com

Apr 9, 2024, 8:17:58 AMApr 9
to croydo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Graham

Stunning images and a good tase of what the latest US total eclipse was like yesterday, I think.

James

Sent from my iPad

> On 8 Apr 2024, at 20:12, Graham Cluer (CAS) <graham...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Time to re-post my eclipse images from seven years ago.
>
> --
> Graham Cluer

paul stenning

Apr 9, 2024, 8:18:10 AMApr 9
to croydo...@googlegroups.com
It must have been a  very happy and memorable time,are you planning anything for 2026 or will you just be happy with the 90% eclipse here in England.

Michael Maunder

Apr 9, 2024, 9:42:11 AMApr 9
to croydo...@googlegroups.com
Nice picture Graham.
Exactly as I saw the Diamond Ring yesterday in Matazlan, first landfall in Mexico. Not able to attach pics till back UK due to hotel issues.

There is another CAS member in the tour group who also goes back to the founding days of CAS in 1950s, been actively swapping tales..!
I go back to 1956, introduced by school mate Paul Murdin, whom I took back home after meetings in Blake Road on pillion on my motorbike.
Keith Brackenborough also my era. He was also on same 1973 Monte Umbe eclipse trip, the 1 st ever amateur tour. Recently met 2 other vets from that trip, not cas, though..

Mike Maunder

Sent from my iPad

John Chandler

Apr 9, 2024, 9:53:39 AMApr 9
to croydo...@googlegroups.com
Here are two pictures of the eclipse at matazlan. Screenshots from nasa tv.

Michael Maunder

Apr 9, 2024, 10:08:34 AMApr 9
to croydo...@googlegroups.com
Spot on with that prom at 5 o/c, just where DR showed. 4min 26 sec.
2027 4 saros on from ‘73. Doubt i will see as 86 now, medic and other insurance cost as much as trip and Egypt involved in present war issues....

Mike

Sent from my iPad