HEQ/EQ5 Counterweight

Asad Jamil

Nov 28, 2021, 2:27:24 PM11/28/21
to croydo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

I am moving house and found one counterweight which I have for a number of years but is no use to me anymore. If anyone of you need please feel free to collect it. I do not have my car anymore so I won’t be able to drop it off. Please see attached photos. Collection from SM2 5BB.

Best wishes
Asad

William Bottaci

Nov 28, 2021, 2:47:05 PM11/28/21
to croydo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Asad,  thank you for the offer.
Can I ask, just to be sure, how much does it weigh?
Also, the central hole, I think 20 mm but it might be 18 mm, can you confirm please?
Many thanks, William

Asad Jamil

Nov 28, 2021, 2:56:50 PM11/28/21
to croydo...@googlegroups.com
Hi William,

It’s 5.2 kg and I think 40 mm (see attached photo).

Regards
Asad

Asad Jamil

Nov 28, 2021, 2:58:39 PM11/28/21
to croydo...@googlegroups.com
Apologies, I misread your email. Central hole is 20mm.

Asad