Re: {CrowdSource} The Charts of Platforms on Google

Ariel Dougherty

Jul 26, 2011, 5:08:34 PM7/26/11
to crowdsourcing...@googlegroups.com
Suresh,

         Been busy.   Thanks for adding me to the edit list.

         STILL, however I can not get to a form of the tables on which I can edit    My experience with Google docs sharing is that you have to use the Google system to send me an embedded link.

                    Best, Ariel

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 3:01 PM, Suresh Fernando <sures...@gmail.com> wrote:
Unbound: a crowdfunding platform for the publishing industry: http://dailycrowdsource.com/2011/07/24/business/crowdfunding/saving-the-novel-through-crowdfunding/

As the crowdfunding space matures we will likely see a move towards more vertically focused platforms; movies and music have led the way...

How do we define the social movement/revolution vertical? What are the characteristics of this community that reveal the unique nature of the crowdfunding platform (s) we need?

Thoughts?

--
Suresh Fernando
BLOG, YOUTUBE, OK WEBSITE, OK FAN PAGE, OK GROUP, OK-WE, PHILOSOPHY,  TWITTER,  FACEBOOK, WOTW FAN PAGE LINKEDIN, SLIDESHARE

-------ProM: Climate Change Project Matching System------
Project Description: http://cotw.cc/wiki/Project_Matching
To Join: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/cc-pms
Workstreams: http://cotw.cc/wiki/CC-PMS_etherpad_index

Ariel Dougherty            advocate 4 gendered media                  www.mediaequity.org
575. 894. 1844  fx 575. 894. 1845  Ariel...@gmail.com   Twitter:  MediaEquity
latest piece:  Three Feminist Media Principles: Envisioning a Path to a Less Violent, More Truthful Media
Associate Producer:! Women Art Revolution Lynn Hershman Leeson's documentary on the feminist art movement
    Now showing in cities across the US.  See Zeitgeist Films for schedule