Re: crowdfunding taxonomy

Suresh Fernando

Jul 18, 2011, 10:53:06 AM7/18/11
to Michel Bauwens, Franco Iacomella, crowdsourcing...@googlegroups.com, openk...@googlegroups.com
Michel,

Thanks again for your interest! I have given both yourself and Franco edit rights to the Google spreasheet. It would be most appreciated if you make edits to this file by adding directly to it. Feel free to add taxonomy columns.

The reason that I request this that there are others that have also expressed interest in collaborating on this project and if we all work on the same document, the process remains visible for all parties. As you know this is an essential feature of open collaboration processes our activity, if seen by others, serves to stimulate mutual interest.

At any point in the process I would be more than happy to export the entire list so that you can repost on the P2P site.

I have also invited both of you to the crowdsourcing Google Group which, obviously, is populated by folks that have a specific interest in this topic.

Hope that makes sense.

Suresh

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 6:10 AM, Michel Bauwens <michel...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Suresh,

I have a longer list of crowdfunding sites, including an active tag; we were thinking of completing your first survey, but cannot export the list?

can you list,

of course, we will share it once we're done, though that may take 2-3 weeks,

Michel

--
P2P Foundation: http://p2pfoundation.net  - http://blog.p2pfoundation.net

Updates: http://del.icio.us/mbauwens; http://friendfeed.com/mbauwens; http://twitter.com/mbauwens; http://www.facebook.com/mbauwens

--
Suresh Fernando
BLOG, YOUTUBE, OK WEBSITE, OK FAN PAGE, OK GROUP, OK-WE, PHILOSOPHY,  TWITTER,  FACEBOOK, WOTW FAN PAGE LINKEDIN, SLIDESHARE

-------ProM: Climate Change Project Matching System------
Project Description: http://cotw.cc/wiki/Project_Matching
To Join: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/cc-pms
Workstreams: http://cotw.cc/wiki/CC-PMS_etherpad_index

Suresh Fernando

Jul 18, 2011, 11:58:50 AM7/18/11
to Venessa Miemis, crowdsourcing...@googlegroups.com, openk...@googlegroups.com
Hey Venessa - this is the first I've seen of this. It looks interesting!

I'll take a look... If anyone else wants to explore http://socialcompare.com/en as a comparison engine, let us know!

Thanks!

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 8:54 AM, Venessa Miemis <veness...@gmail.com> wrote:
have you looked into http://socialcompare.com/en as an option for organizing? or does google spreadsheet work better?

- v

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 10:59 AM, Michel Bauwens <michel...@gmail.com> wrote:
fine for me,

Suresh,

we will probably start with this in a week or so,

Michel
This is a message from the OpenKollab Google Group located at http://groups.google.com/group/openkollab?hl=en