Economic System Reform

bbriley

Mar 22, 2011, 3:37:06 PM3/22/11
to Crowdsourcing Collaborative, bbr...@gmail.com
Hi Everyone,
My particular area of concern (speaking really for our Economic Reform
Advocacy Group) is the growing destructive (to our social fabric and
to the biosphere) aspects of our U.S. style capitalist economic
system, with its tentacles reaching ever more deeply into our
Congressional System (and even into the Supreme Court, possibly).

We're not speaking of "who's the bad guy," but rather, how can we
modify-regulate-adjust-replace aspects of our economic system so as to
have it AIMED at the common global social good and the health of the
environment, instead of having profit itself, for its own sake, be the
god-like goal that it presently has become to so many enterprises.

In order to effect change, a network of ordinary systems must build
and spread, and I think the Crowdsourcing concept is built upon this
very purpose and potential.

For your information, here is our group's blog (still early in
development) URL:

http://righteconomics.org - and here is our resource page:

http://righteconomics.org/resources/

I hope we all find good, holistic ways of organizing and collaborating
via Crowdsourcing!

Peace TO and THROUGH everyone here.