Idea 7-related Semantic bioGPS - plug in

瀏覽次數:6 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Tiff Liang

未讀,
2013年5月2日 晚上11:46:502013/5/2
收件者:crow...@googlegroups.com

Just another idea related to Idea7, although it's late, or maybe as one of my stretch goal :)

I want to write a BioGPS plugin for GO just as LinkedIn’s endorsements feature. Mockup shown in attachment.

It will allow user to upload a article, calls the text mining tool which extracts the keywords and pops to user. Just like LinkedIn pops a frame for user to endorse the other person, this plugin will ask user to verify if a term in the paper is under the other GO categories.

Goal of the project, encouraging contribution to GO from community.
Screen Shot 2013-05-02 at 8.40.06 PM.png
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息