Presentation

Maximilian Ludvigsson

May 28, 2013, 3:22:47 AM5/28/13
to crow...@googlegroups.com
Hi Su-Lab and fellow GSoCers,
It feels great to be a part of this organization for another summer. For those who don't know me, here is a short presentation:
I am a Swedish engineering student with major in engineering physics but with a great interest in programming and biology.
My project (which I worked with last summer as well) is "idea 7: Semantic BioGPS" and is about extracting data from
different parts of the web. I am in the middle of my finals right now and I look forward to start working with the project afterwards.

Thanks,
Max

Chunlei Wu

May 28, 2013, 12:45:34 PM5/28/13
to crow...@googlegroups.com, Maximilian Ludvigsson
Hi Max,

Welcome back! Good luck with your final and look forward to
working with you again on this interesting project.

Chunlei