Call for participation: Survey on the future of crowdsourcing and human computation

Jonas Oppenlaender

Sep 1, 2021, 4:23:11 AMSep 1
to Crowdsourcing and Human Computation
Dear all,

please consider participating in our online survey on the use of technology on crowdsourcing platforms and the future of crowdsourcing and human computation.
The survey consists of only 2 open-ended items and a number of multiple choice questions. We do not collect personal data (other than basic demographics).
You can preview the whole survey before answering.

Here is the link:

We are specifically trying to reach experienced requesters on crowdsourcing platforms such as Amazon Mechanical Turk. I would really appreciate if you could take the time to complete the survey (it won't take long!), and forward the link to any requesters interested in contributing their thoughts.

Kind regards
Jonas Oppenlaender