Responsible Crowdsourcing workshop @ HCOMP 2023

Mark Díaz

Oct 6, 2023, 1:45:33 PM10/6/23
to Crowdsourcing and Human Computation
✨📣 We would like to invite you to participate in the 2nd edition Workshop on Responsibly Working with Crowdsourced Data, which will take place virtually alongside the HCOMP conference on November 9th, 2023 in Delft, Netherlands. 📣✨

This half-day workshop is focused on ethical tensions in crowdsourced data collection and use. In addition to a panel discussion, session activities will focus on identifying concerns related to dataset development and data collection planning, as well as using frameworks for addressing ethical challenges in dataset development.

Please indicate your interest in joining us here. If you have already registered for the conference (deadline 10/6), you can still join us! (no paper submissions required)

Details
Website: link
Date: 11/9/2023
Time: 2pm CET / 9am ET / 6am PT
Location: virtual

Panel Speakers
Milagros Miceli (Weizenbaum Institute, DAIR)
Chris Homan (RIT)
Krystal Kauffman (Turkopticon, DAIR)
Alex Chavez (Amazon Mechanical Turk worker)

Mark Díaz

Oct 6, 2023, 2:38:07 PM10/6/23
to Crowdsourcing and Human Computation
Today is the last day for conference registration if you haven't yet registered! Let us know if you'd like to join our workshop, whether you'll be attending HCOMP virtually or in-person!