Join the Citizen Science Games track at ECGBL in October

Pietro Michelucci

Apr 1, 2024, 10:56:17 AMApr 1
to Crowdsourcing and Human Computation
Dear HCOMP Colleague,

How to we balance this equation:
Human Computation + Mechanism Design = Motvation + Data Quality

More specifically, how do we "gamify" citizen science tasks to make them more engaging?  What are the challenges/issues that come up and how can we address them?  What have we learned so far and what are the open questions?

If you are interested in exploring these questions, then I hope you will join me at the 18th European Conference on Game Based Learning in Aarhus, Denmark on October 3-4, 2024.

Abstracts due March 27. Details attached.

Best wishes,
Pietro Michelucci
ECGBL24-MT-Citizen-Science.pdf

Pietro Michelucci

Apr 1, 2024, 11:03:05 AMApr 1
to Crowdsourcing and Human Computation
Please note - the abstract deadline has been extended to April 4!

Best,
Pietro