ACM Collective Intelligence Conference 2024 - Call for Submissions

Christoph Riedl

Jan 12, 2024, 2:03:33 PMJan 12
to Crowdsourcing and Human Computation
Dear Friends,

We hope this note finds you well!

We are organizing the twelfth ACM Collective Intelligence on June 27-28, 2024 at Northeastern University, Boston, MA.

We'd love for you to submit some of your latest work on collective intelligence by March 10th, 2024 (whether empirical, conceptual, theoretical, quantitative, qualitative or computational models). We think presenting your work in front of this transdisciplinary community would be particularly exciting as it brings together researchers across social, computer and natural sciences, arts, and humanities.

To accommodate the different norms and requirements across the diverse fields represented in the Collective Intelligence community, we offer several archival and non-archival submission formats, including extended abstracts, full papers, and an option to forward full paper submissions to the Collective Intelligence journal. See conference website for details and updates: https://ci2024.weebly.com/calls.html

Also, please forward this call widely to friends, colleagues, and your students!

We sincerely hope you will submit your work and join us this summer in Boston.

Warm regards,
CI’24 Organizers