[CFP] Partnerships for Cocreating Educational Content - Workshop @ LAK 2023 *Deadline Extended*

Steven Moore

Jan 5, 2023, 1:54:46 PM1/5/23
to Crowdsourcing and Human Computation

Hello,

We are excited to invite you to the first Partnerships for Cocreating Educational Content workshop at Learning Analytics & Knowledge 2023 this year. Due to several requests, we’ve extended our deadline to January 10th, 2023!

# Partnerships for Cocreating Educational Content

This workshop at Learning Analytics and Knowledge 2023 is a unique venue to showcase work and initiatives related to leveraging students, instructors, and AI for creating educational content. While no submission is required for this workshop in order to participate, we are accepting papers consisting of around 5 pages (roughly 2,000 words) using the workshop style in either the LaTeX template or the DOCX template. We invite you to participate and submit papers based on:

  • Educational content creation

  • Human-AI partnerships

  • Learnersourcing & Crowdsourcing

  • Use of models (BERT, GPT-3, T5) to create and evaluate educational content

  • Analytics to assess content quality

## Important Dates

  • January 10th: Submissions due

  • January 14th: Notifications sent

  • February 6th: Camera-ready versions due

## Important links

# About Partnerships for Cocreating Educational Content

The first annual workshop on Partnerships for Cocreating Educational Content is taking place at Learning Analytics & Knowledge 2023. This workshop will expose attendees to the ample opportunities in leveraging humans, AI, and learning analytics to generate content, particularly appealing to instructors, researchers, learning engineers, and many other roles. The process of humans and AI cocreating educational content involves many stakeholders (students, instructors, researchers, instructional designers, etc.), thus multiple viewpoints can help to inform what future generated content might be useful, new and better ways to assess the quality of such content and to spark potential collaborative efforts between attendees. We ultimately want to show how everyone can leverage recent advancements in learnersourcing, AI, and learning analytics, and engage all participants in shaping the landscape of challenges and opportunities in this space. Our hope is to attract attendees interested in scaling the generation of instructional and assessment content and those interested in the use of online learning platforms.

Regards

Steven Moore