Survey on pilot studies in crowdsourcing

Jonas Oppenländer

Aug 26, 2022, 2:14:03 PM8/26/22
to Crowdsourcing and Human Computation
Dear all,

if you use pilot studies in your crowdsourcing research, we'd like to hear from you!

We (researchers at TU Delft and the University of Jyväskylä) invite you to a 10-15-min online survey exploring the practices of researchers and industry professionals in reporting
pilot studies in the crowdsourcing domain.
The deadline for participation is September 12th, 2022 (although we may leave the survey open longer). Participants who submit before the deadline enter a draw for Amazon gift cards.
We'd appreciate your participation: