VLDB crowd science workshop

Fabio Casati

Jun 21, 2021, 11:56:58 PMJun 21
to crowd...@googlegroups.com

Dear colleagues and friends, a reminder of the VLDB crowd science workshop below

look forward to seeing you there

=====

we invite you to submit a paper to the VLDB 2021 Crowd Science Workshop, focusing on crowdsourcing and related areas.
Find more details and submit at https://crowdscience.ai/conference_events/vldb21 (deadline is June 28).
The workshop is planned to be in hybrid mode.

In conjunction with the workshop, we organize a Crowd Science Challenge on aggregation of crowdsourced data in speech-to-text annotation tasks. The challenge is open to everybody and students at any level are particularly welcome. Show off your skills and submit reports on your solution to the workshop.

Submitting and presenting a paper is only one of the ways in which you can participate. This workshop is actually meant to be a workshop, and as such it is discussion-oriented and aims at fostering a community of people joining forces to solve tough problems in this area (and spotting such problems and opportunities for joint work is one of the intended outcomes). Please join us even if you do not submit a paper!

Thank you and we hope to see you in Copenhagen (or at least in zoom xD).

Fabio Casati (on behalf of the organizing team):
Daria Baidakova, Fabio Casati, Alexey Drutsa, Nikita Pavlichenko, Ivan Stelmakh, Dmitry Ustalov