Client-side WebSocket options

vladimir....@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2018, 4:42:41 AM12/6/18
to Crossbar
Hi! I have deployed a new Crossbar router installation and configured WebSocket options as described on its docs. But all of these options are server-side. For example, I want to WAMP clients to ping WAMP router automatically and drop related TCP connection when router didn't respond. How I can configure WebSocket ping/pong parameters in WebSocket clients using CrossBar's WebSocket transport?

Alexander Gödde

Dec 6, 2018, 10:43:45 AM12/6/18
to Crossbar
Hi!

As I understand it, this is a client-side issue, and so depends on the WebSocket client library that you are using.

Regards,

Alex

vladimir....@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2018, 11:05:29 AM12/6/18
to Crossbar
I'm using CrossBar's default ApplicationRunner class and it doesn't set client WebSocket parameters.