Is it possible to change authid in a session?

sebastiaan...@wegroup.be

Sep 7, 2018, 9:08:37 AM9/7/18
to Crossbar

Hello

When connecting to a crossbar server for example anonymously (WAMP-anonymous) you specify a realm and a crossbar url. Next your session_id for example 123456789 gets assigned a role and a random authid which is a UUID.

Now my question is, is it possible to ask crossbar to change your authid on the fly to something else?

This is a duplicate of https://github.com/crossbario/crossbar/issues/1389

Greetings

Andrew Eddie

Sep 10, 2018, 6:56:35 PM9/10/18
to Crossbar
You can use a dynamic authenticator to set the authid when establishing the connection, but I don't think you can change it once the connection has been established (that would be a problem on many levels). I don't believe it's possible to set the authid for an anonymous connection. You'll need to use ticket or wampcra.

Regards,
Andrew Eddie.