cross dressing husband and house wife looking

cross dresser in pantie hose seek sex

Jun 28, 2011, 11:02:06 AM6/28/11
to Crossdressing Pictures And Videos Club
hot sexy real horny bisexual cross dresser husband, married to a hot
wife who loves to make & dress me up, we are looking for open minded
men and women, a cross dressing husband and wife couples or other
single crossdressers, I love wearing lingerie, real raunchy sexy
stuff, Dress up in seductive costumes, Put on French Maid Uniforms,
Wear high heels, Put on make-up & wear wigs, Wear formal gowns and
dresses, when I'm cross dress, I love to get to know and meet other
sexy cross dressers and ladies and guys that like having fun with us,
I'm a husband who likes to cross dress and my wife just loves to dress
me up like a dirty girl, I'm always willing to put on her panties and
play her naughty games, letting other cross dressers come and join us
in our bedroom, she loves nothing better than putting on her strap on,
then doing me everyway she can, if you would like to meet us see
photos files and take the polls read our blog, here at
http://www.bijane.com/crossdresser/