PLEASE TAKE PART IN THIS POLL

cross dresser in pantie hose seek sex

May 1, 2010, 4:38:53 AM5/1/10
to Crossdressing Pictures And Videos Club
What is your favorite material for Your Panties and Which color
Panties do you prefer please take the poll and let us all know.
Silk
Nylon
Lace
Lycra
Leather
Satin
Cotton
Rubber
PVC
Black
White
Red
Blue
Green
Tan
Other Color
No panties at all

crashlander

May 10, 2010, 8:52:32 AM5/10/10
to Crossdressing Pictures And Videos Club

On May 1, 4:38 am, cross dresser in pantie hose seek sex
<cross.dresser.in.pantie.h...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> What is your favorite material for Your Panties and Which color
> Panties do you prefer please take the poll and let us all know.
> Silk
> Nylon
> Lace
> Lycra
> Leather
> Satin XXX
> Cotton
> Rubber
> PVC
> Black XXX
> White
> Red
> Blue
> Green
> Tan
> Other Color
> No panties at all Depends on mood

cross dresser in pantie hose seek sex

May 19, 2010, 11:53:04 PM5/19/10
to Crossdressing Pictures And Videos Club
The Panties i prefer are Silk and you can take them down any time you
are up for it just email me xx

On 1 May, 09:38, cross dresser in pantie hose seek sex

Antonio Pereira

May 20, 2010, 1:59:47 PM5/20/10
to cross_d...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I'm a male admirer so i give you my choices when a have the chance to be with someone gorgeous

I love to see the "lady" with
silk
nylon
satin
white
red
and of couse finishing with

No panties at all

Blowing you a kiss from Portugal - Lisbon

cross dresser

May 30, 2010, 12:31:42 PM5/30/10
to Crossdressing Pictures And Videos Club
Hi I am a very willing cross dresser who was introduced to the
lifestyle by my sexy hot horny wife, she dressed me up in, lingerie
silk stockings and heels, did my make up and made me into a very
submissive slave. My first experience was being used by my wife,
dominating me and now I cant get enough., I love dressing up in sexy
lingerie, wearing high heels, painting my nails, and putting on my
short tight dresses. I would love to talk to any one about my
cravings, desires and experiences and possible meeting with other tv
cd tg, guys and girls cross dress husband and wife, we cant wait to
hear from you,

On 1 May, 09:38, cross dresser in pantie hose seek sex

shemale 4 fun

Jun 3, 2010, 6:11:58 AM6/3/10
to Crossdressing Pictures And Videos Club
hot sexy big beautiful blonde shemale girl seeks horny young or mature
guys or female shemale lovers, Hi, im soo horny and want to meet
people with high sex drives. Have you had a relationship or sex with a
shemale or is it something you just fantasize about. talk to me.. a
shemale with charm & style like to party hard, go to a club, 4 a
cocktail, out to a movie, cuddle up nude with a video yum! wltm
Dominant men women couples or gurls 4 shemale on shemale action cum
lets chat surprise me with a pic x