Hello

luvs2play

Jul 4, 2010, 12:15:57 PM7/4/10
to Cross Dressers Photos Movie Clips Discussion Forum
Hello All,

Have just joined this group and am looking 2 chat,email with cd,
tgirls, couple. Am 46 married living in Ontario, am not a cd but am an
admirer

Hairy Nylonman

Jul 6, 2010, 3:07:12 PM7/6/10
to cross-...@googlegroups.com
would love to chat and exchange mails with you

CallR...@aol.com

Jul 8, 2010, 7:56:17 PM7/8/10
to cross-...@googlegroups.com
Just got your crossdresser group message,

so hey there, welcome, love to have new friends and admirers...chat , i.m., exchange photos or , phone me anytime!!! I'm 43, 5 10 215, gr eyes, divorced ~~~Callrori38 at  aol.com

Rori

charlie hellwax

Jul 16, 2010, 8:57:19 PM7/16/10
to cross-...@googlegroups.com
hi nice to hear from you write me and lets exchange some pic ok carlos