PLEASE TAKE PART IN THIS POLL

cross dresser in pantie hose seek sex

May 1, 2010, 4:39:14 AM5/1/10
to Cross Dressers Photos Movie Clips Discussion Forum
which best describes your crossdressing interests?

drag queen
Full Dresser
Lingerie Only
Curious
Male Admirer
Female Admirer
Admiring Couple
Couple With Full Cross Dressing Husband
Couple With Lingerie Loving Male
crossdresser that goes out
cross dresser that is closeted
post op trasexual
pre op transsexual
transgendered

cross dresser in pantie hose seek sex

May 19, 2010, 11:49:47 PM5/19/10
to Cross Dressers Photos Movie Clips Discussion Forum
hi all im a crossdresser Couple With Lingerie Loving Male that goes
out looking to find new lovers to join me and the wife, if intersted
contact us soon xx

On 1 May, 09:39, cross dresser in pantie hose seek sex

TV Fiona

May 20, 2010, 2:06:19 AM5/20/10
to Cross Dressers Photos Movie Clips Discussion Forum
Couple with full Cross Dressing Husband
Cross Dresser that goes out

On May 1, 10:39 am, cross dresser in pantie hose seek sex

Antonio Pereira

May 20, 2010, 1:55:37 PM5/20/10
to cross-...@googlegroups.com
As asked here goes my interests
I'm a male and admirer of someone

Full dressed
Lingerie Only
Crossdresser that is closeted
Transgendered

Blowing you a kiss from Lisbon - Portugal

2010/5/20 cross dresser in pantie hose seek sex <cross.dresser....@googlemail.com>

hi all im a crossdresser Couple With Lingerie Loving Male that goes
out looking to find new lovers to join me and the wife, if intersted
contact us soon xx

On 1 May, 09:39, cross dresser in pantie hose seek sex

shemale 4 fun

Jun 3, 2010, 5:55:58 AM6/3/10
to Cross Dressers Photos Movie Clips Discussion Forum
hot sexy big beautiful blonde shemale girl seeks horny young or mature
guys or female shemale lovers, Hi, im soo horny and want to meet
people with high sex drives. Have you had a relationship or sex with a
shemale or is it something you just fantasize about. talk to me.. a
shemale with charm & style like to party hard, go to a club, 4 a
cocktail, out to a movie, cuddle up nude with a video yum! wltm
Dominant men women couples or gurls 4 shemale on shemale action cum
lets chat surprise me with a pic x

On 1 May, 09:39, cross dresser in pantie hose seek sex

Cum Bunny Roberta

Jun 19, 2010, 1:13:59 PM6/19/10
to Cross Dressers Photos Movie Clips Discussion Forum
Hi i am Cum Bunny Roberta a Passable C/D Looking for Fun Sex and more
i Live in Victoria BC Canada, and am Single D/D Free and Have Been
Dressing All My Life, and am Bisexual & i Can Switch, Sub,To Dome,
Hug,s Roberta

On May 1, 1:39 am, cross dresser in pantie hose seek sex

Antonio Pereira

Jun 23, 2010, 12:20:23 PM6/23/10
to cross-...@googlegroups.com
Here is my answer: