Survey

CallR...@aol.com

May 1, 2010, 7:23:25 AM5/1/10
to cross-...@googlegroups.com
HI!...I am Rori, a mostly closeted  active crossdresser. I dress all the time whe I can after work and on weekends, but to keep life simple and  hassle free, no one knows....well almost no one. And I m sure quite a few suspect. I go out when I feel it is safe ...at night, little or no public interaction, with a guy, and more at Halloween time. My face isnt that passable, but enough to get by in a friendly bar...Love you all...Rori