SVN Devel Version Not Working?

Clayton Carter

Apr 23, 2008, 1:07:35 PM4/23/08
to cropplann...@googlegroups.com
Hi all. Related to the recent problems w/ the HEAD version in SVN, I
got a report from a user that the code still will not compile w/o some
editting. I'm sorry about this. I've made a number of changes to
numerous modules and I've recently putback bits and pieces thinking
that it would work OK, but it seems not to be the case. If anyone
else experiences compile time or runtime errors, please send along the
full stack trace so that I can ferret it out. Otherwise, I'm going to
keep plugging away (slowly) at my changes so that I can make one big
(and working) putback.

Sorry for any problems.