Example Plugin Issues

slightlychilled

Dec 28, 2018, 12:54:17 AM12/28/18
to Croogo
Hi to all

I have been testing the latest Croogo3 download, and after activating the Example plugin, the Example plugin helper is not being loaded. I keep getting

Helper class ExampleHelper could not be found.

Anyone have any ideas?

Bernd Weiss

Dec 28, 2018, 6:05:26 PM12/28/18
to cro...@googlegroups.com
I had similar problems with the Example and a own test plugin.

Gave up to have some rest over the holidays - but I would be interested in a solution too.

Did you make any progress or find a solution?

PS: I am used to work with CakePHP2 and have very little experience with 3 and with Croogo.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Croogo" group.

Jérôme BUTRYN

Dec 29, 2018, 4:45:01 AM12/29/18
to Croogo
Yes, there are still some problems with this plugin.
I also had problems with the install.
I finally finished the installation manually...
I will try to take a look today at this plugin.
Have you checked that the helper is loaded in the controller?