Problem on fresh installs

Sevag Akelian

Apr 6, 2017, 11:13:47 AM4/6/17
to Croogo
Dear Croogo team,

I successfully installed Croogo on my wamp server, however when I refresh the page sometimes the css does not load, sometimes it loads. Sometimes the jquery doesn't load too. I tried this on several PCs with wamp servers. Still the same problem.

Sevag Akelian

Apr 6, 2017, 4:26:30 PM4/6/17
to Croogo
Okay after investigating the issue, i noticed that when i refresh the page (ctrl+f5 or f5) , i get the below error code inserted on the top of the css / js files.

Warning (512): SplFileInfo::openFile(C:\wamp\www\test\tmp\cache\settings\croogo_event_handlers): failed to open stream: Permission denied [APP\Vendor\cakephp\cakephp\lib\Cake\Cache\Engine\FileEngine.php, line 356]

the "tmp" directory is writable and i even granted full control permissions for everyone.

Jérôme Butryn

Apr 7, 2017, 3:34:26 AM4/7/17
to cro...@googlegroups.com
I had same problem when I used Croogo 1.3, but with Croogo 2 never happened

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Croogo" group.

Sevag Akelian

Apr 7, 2017, 3:44:46 AM4/7/17
to Croogo
What might be the problem? I'm using croogo 2.3.2

Jérôme Butryn

Apr 7, 2017, 3:48:25 AM4/7/17
to cro...@googlegroups.com
I use too local Apache server but with Linux OS and there is no issue...
Are sub-folders and files writables?

Sevag Akelian

Apr 7, 2017, 4:04:31 AM4/7/17
to Croogo
Yes they are writable

phpMagpie

Apr 7, 2018, 8:02:52 AM4/7/18
to Croogo
Did you ever find an answer to this, as I'm suffering the exact same issue with Croogo 2.3.2 ... when debug is 1 or higher, this chmod error happens and stops asset files from loading correctly.

All my Croogo sites err.log files are full of these warnings.  My server runs apache as the owner/group of the files so permissions should not be an issue.  See my post for further info:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/croogo/nl4SAgmpHOQ

Cheers, Paul.