Croogo £.0.5 - questions

slightlychilled

Dec 22, 2018, 8:59:42 PM12/22/18
to Croogo
Howdy.

I've been using Croogo 2.X for some time now, and just starting to migrate what I have to Croogo 3.X. I have a some questions:

As things are very, very different:
1: Where can I find some documentation on how to build a Croogo theme for Croogo 3.x?
2: Where can I find some documentation on how to build a plugin for Croogo 3.x?

When using croogo 2.x for themes, it was pretty straight forward, just create a theme in the /View/Themed directory and use it. Same with plugins.

Any help, or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance to the community for this great piece of software.

Jérôme BUTRYN

Dec 23, 2018, 6:01:37 AM12/23/18
to Croogo
Hello

Croogo Theme for V3 is now simply a plugin (with a json describer)
For V3 Plugins, read CakePHP documentation to update syntax

slightlychilled

Dec 23, 2018, 11:25:42 PM12/23/18
to Croogo
OK, so I must be missing something. I have baked a basic plugin into the /plugins directory and Croog can not see it, either as a plugin or a theme. Is there something specific I need to do in order for Croogo to pick ups he theme and/or plugin? Any help would be appreciated.

Jérôme BUTRYN

Dec 24, 2018, 10:40:03 AM12/24/18
to Croogo
For a plugin, set file Config/plugin.json
For a theme = > Config/theme.json

slightlychilled

Dec 25, 2018, 1:55:23 AM12/25/18
to Croogo
Ah, thank you so much. It works perfectly now. I knew I must have been missing something easy.