System III for sale, Scotland UK

cro memcos

Feb 7, 2024, 3:17:33 PMFeb 7
to crom...@googlegroups.com
I've no connection with this ebay sale which by the way is here

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/145597779058

image.png

But I've messaged the seller etc.
For me it's a classic system but the Persci drives are unlikely to work
And it looks like a vanilla CDOS system
So really not that interesting [to me], but in case anybody else wants to take a punt
It's collection only.

regards marcus

David Roberts

Feb 7, 2024, 3:35:34 PMFeb 7
to crom...@googlegroups.com
That system was for sale many years ago.

I made (what I thought) was a sensible offer for it, but the seller wasn't interested at the time.

If anyone was thinking about buying it, they have had it for years and may be willing to negotiate...

Dave

Aron Hoekstra

Feb 7, 2024, 4:30:38 PMFeb 7
to crom...@googlegroups.com
Wish it was in the US! We should bring back computers as furniture.