For sale in Switzerland : Cromemco System 3

jos

Dec 1, 2021, 3:51:58 AM12/1/21
to crom...@googlegroups.com

I have for sale a restored and functional Cromemco System 3.

Included : System Three box, CR3101 terminal, with  Z80 card, 64K ram card and FDC card.

All cards original Cromemco. Functional, would benefit from some more cosmetic restauration.

NOT included : floppy drives....would have added a MFM harddisk, but I'll leave that for a new owner.

Preferring a sale at 1000 CHF (roughly 1000 USD), but may be persuaded to swap for similar vintage stuff.

I have a second system, with one PerSci drive that i still need to restore, that is why this system  has to go.

Local pickup suggested, I may be persuaded to deliver in CH, D, Benelux, or ...ask...

Jos Dreesen

ar