ethernet for unisoft V.2

curt

Jan 29, 2024, 8:10:37 PMJan 29
to Cromemco
in the system 5 sys directory, there are 2 ethernet drivers.

one, if_lr.o, for the lrt filtabyte board set, of which I have one in unknown condition,
and if_dy.o, for a completely unknown board I've never encountered.

any idea where I can get manuals for the lrt filtabyte or this mysterious DY ethernet board?

--curt

cro memcos

Jan 30, 2024, 9:51:42 AMJan 30
to crom...@googlegroups.com
Curt,

I have never seen the Card or the necessary supporting software.   One might have thought that the CS250's which were some of the very last machines produced by Cromemco would have them!

regards m

Peter Higgins

Jan 30, 2024, 1:05:57 PMJan 30
to Cromemco

cro memcos

Jan 31, 2024, 6:52:56 PMJan 31
to Cromemco
My only chip in is that Michael Brutman is famous to me as he has a well documented simple TCP suite for older DOS computers.

In terms of coding this is a sort of user i.e. not kernel level tcpip, you just invoke the code and it dos its job in the user space I would say.

Maybe this code could be re-used to provide tcpip linkage to cromemco computers in some way