IMI 7710

Mike Arnold

Aug 31, 2021, 4:37:15 PM8/31/21
to Cromemco
Dug my old Cromemco stuff out of the attic where it has sat for 30 years. After a lot of effort fixed the faults on both my IMI7710s. Loaded one up with Cromix Plus and let it fly. Still impressed to see that awesome head thrashing as Cromix does its stuff.

Roger Hanscom

Aug 31, 2021, 6:44:49 PM8/31/21
to crom...@googlegroups.com
Dug my old Cromemco stuff out of the attic where it has sat for 30 years. After a lot of effort fixed the faults on both my IMI7710s. Loaded one up with Cromix Plus and let it fly. Still impressed to see that awesome head thrashing as Cromix does its stuff.

30 years, and it still works??  A - maaaazing!!  I always said that lots of Cromemco gear was built like the proverbial brick outhouse! *grin*

Roger