Fwd: Mystery Wrap Plugs?

cro memcos

Jan 30, 2024, 9:30:00 AMJan 30
to crom...@googlegroups.com

So supplied with every Cromemco CS250 are 2 plugs or seeming wrap plugs looking like this

image.png

I've kept them all these years but never knew what they were for.

Does anybody know?

This is because I am about to start testing TUART cards and isn't one of these plugs connecting pin 2 to pin 3 of the interface   (adjacent wires goto bottom and top of the connector so wire for pin 3 is 2 ribbon cable wires away for pin 2?)

So is it possible one of these plugs is a wrap for a serial interface and I could plug it into a TUART for example to connect transmit to receive?

image.png

Answers and thoughts please?