Fwd: Kapic namely is fascist and I tryed to oppose too long

Mario Profaca

Apr 11, 2007, 9:48:04 AM4/11/07
to CRO-...@googlegroups.com
*********** Original message ***********

On 11.4.2007 at 12:44 Elena <Lebede...@mtu-net.ru> wrote
To: <CRO-...@googlegroups.com>, Mario Profaca

Dear sirs,

Ego dixi - I repeated TOO many times Kapic is namely fascist and any 'support' on  the part of such reallly terrrible and absolutely foolish person (tattooed instead as I saw today on sites cited by Mr. Mario) - CAN BE ONLY AND EXCLUSIVELY HARM.

I tryed to oppose as I could and especially to her idiotic anti-semitism (moreover what a connection in principle namely in this concrete tasks of protection of Ante Cotovina?... well, Cermak and Markac finally). I had multiple and real battle with Kapiuc on CroRadio pages where I'm  aslo participate (maybe shall be expusled finally as I supposed earlier... Nevertheless I shall not recede myself - let Kapic recede in her hell of world mad provocateurs... or let I shall be expusled, please).

It isn't a question whether on that concrete pitious demonstration of 8-10 persons on Dec. 7 really were nazi symbols - it seems no (to be sure I didn't observe myself). The truth is that that same demonstration was wholly ignored by Croatian mass media as I I steadfastly searched. Very may by it was to happyness.

The question is tattooed Kapic's whole position.

To addition to zoological anti-semitism I serached her posts on CroRadio: 'sukob intgeresa'... 'Gotovina says he was in wedding travel and it's Cermak who is guilty' and so and so - please all the question concerned such and similar themes to be addressed to Kapic.

I only can say infinitely: KAPIC IS PROVOCATEUR.

I HAD SAID IT TOO MANY TIMES.

Please note I know too much namely about theme - by virtue of specifity of my own position and experience in this country, in the centre of Evil's Empire, among ald anti-soviet dissidents.

I say is with bitterness.

I post this letter on CrfoRadio if only it will not be fastly removed. I was today questioned by CroRadio especially on my position - so I declare it absolutely unequivocally. It would be pity for me to tear with other peoples on it - not with tattooed Kapic, of course - but it's normal professional risk of dissident.

So please note harmest position of just another participant - and I would be very proud to do something on my part for Mr. Gotovina. It has a great significance just not only for his homeland - and I'm realy to various and multiple consequences for myself. As all my life.

By the way one from hardest item of my battles with Kapic was Russia: she is fascinated by President Putin and by young veiled fascist growing by him and I can only say that what about me - in no means on my part - saying too much softly.

Very sincerelly and very shortly,

Elena Lebedeva
(Pole, Catholic, dissident)

*********** End of original message ***********

Mario Profaca

Apr 11, 2007, 10:38:31 AM4/11/07
to CRO-...@googlegroups.com, Elena Lebedeva
Oddly enough, Virginia Kapic is a moderator on CroRadio Forum
on the net, appointed by CroRadio owner Mr. Ivica Fonti who gave
Virginia Kapic the opportunity to freely post her racist comments
in her unhidden attempt to justify skinheads and their criminal activities
in Netherlands and Germany such as recent attack of German skinheads
on Croats in Weiskirchen.
http://croradio.net/gotovina/viewtopic.php?t=3730
http://tinyurl.com/349bz7
http://www.vecernji.hr/newsroom/news/international/744583/index.do
http://www.24sata.hr/articles/view/45974/
http://www.jutarnji.hr/dogadjaji_dana/clanak/art-2007,2,20,pretuceni_Hrvati,63407.jl
http://www.slobodnadalmacija.hr/20070221/mozaik01.asp

Here you have some of Kapic's racist and fascist comments
she posted to Ivica Fonti's CroRadio Forum
justifying skinheads because "after the war 50.000 Gipsies came
from Yugoslavia to Germany" as well as "thousands of Muslims and
Nigers coming to Holand and bringing Aids" ...

Comment Virginia Kapic posted on CroRadio Forum
Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:19 am
http://tinyurl.com/349bz7

Pa ovdje se vidi da su to mladi momci bili, 21/23 godina koji trazu zenu
na netu
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/7179/forumschlgereiweiskirchbu2.jpg, a
vecina mladi momci u njemacku su nezaposleni. Tu zive po tisuce skinheada
u njemacku, nezaposleni i ljuti na svoju drzavu, a jos vise na – bilo
koje – strance. Tuzno i strasno je sta se dogodilo nasim djecama, ali ja
ne vjerujem da ovaj dogadjaj ima neku vezu sa udbom ili kos.

Quote:
> Nekada su nas tukli OZNA, UDBA, KOS, MILICIJA, SRBI i JNA, nije nam bilo
> lako, ali smo sve pretrpili i stvorili svoju drzavu.
> Danas mora svakome biti jasno da ni pod koju cijenu necemo dozvoliti da
> netko tuce nasu djecu!

Kako ovaj dogadjaj ima vezu sta nam se desilo u nasu svoju zemlju? Mi smo
ovdje gosti u drugim zemljama, i mi znamo da ima skinheada u njemacku, a
mladi njemci kurac znaju od povijesta. Vecina samo mrznju znaju.
Mi necemo srbe i muslimance u svoju zemlju, zasto mi onda ocekivamo od
druge zemlje gdje smo mi stranci da se veselu da smo mi tu? Ovo se cesto
dogadja u svijetu, u bilo koju zemlju protiv stranaca.

* * * * *

Comment Virginia Kapic posted on CroRadio Forum
Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:13 am
http://tinyurl.com/349bz7

> Quote:
> Ovi su djecaci rodjeni u Nemackoj, ne osjecaju se tu kao stranci, a
> Hrvatsku znaju samo kao zemlju za godisnji odmor.
> Srbe i pojedine narode ne vidimo rado u Hrvatskoj jer je njihov narod
> dosao u Hrvatsku kao agresor, ubijati, paliti i razarati. I opet ih nitko
> ne dira, mirno hodaju po Hrvatskoj i najgori zlocinci.
> Nasuprot tome, Hrvati su dosli kao marljivi radnici, a stranci, opcenito,
> su Njemacku izgradili i napravili od nje takvu silu kakva je danas.
> Za nezaposlenost i krizu u Njemackoj nisu krivi stranci koji su tu, oni
> dijele s Njemcima i dobro i zlo.
> Krivi su njihovi poduzetnici koji su svu proizvodnju preselili izvan
> Njemacke, gdje je jeftinija radna snaga.

Ne shvati me krivo, u pravo ste sto posto, tako je, ali tako je svijet
danas, svako gleda svoju guzicu i ne vidi pravdu. Mi to znamo, ali nemoze
se to objasniti *momcima (koji se samo bavljaju sa muzikom i piju pivo)
koji su nezaposleni i samo vidu sve vise stranaca u njihovu zemlju. Nove
generacije (pola pola)koje pljackaju (crnce, marokance, i nazalost sad
svakoga stranca pogledaju kao da su svi isti parasiti), i nove strance
koje upoce ne radu. U holandiju dolazu svaku godinu po tisuce nove
familije (muslimance sa krpama na glavu, crnce iz afrike koju donesu
bolest kao aids) koji ne radu, odmah primaju socijalu i ako ne dobiju sta
hocedu, placu da ih neko diskriminira - i pobjedu kod suda.

*Stranac je taj na kome se vidi na prezime da nije iz tog zemlja, ili ako
prica drugi jezik na ulicu.

Mario Profaca
http://mprofaca.cro.net/profaca.html