SugarCRM Reviews and Information

Sanjay

Sep 6, 2009, 8:16:10 PM9/6/09
to CRMforum
We're looking SugarCRM as a replacement for several different
departmental CRM systems. However, unlike the major commercial on-
demand CRM software manufacturers such as Salesforce.com, I'm unable
to find credible reviews, peer comments or good user generated content
about Sugar CRM. I'd appreciate any references or user posts. Any
credible social media venue welcome.

Denise

Sep 7, 2009, 8:12:32 AM9/7/09
to CRMforum
It's been my experience that SugarCRM gets plenty of user commentary,
testimonials and reviews, however, doesn't get nearly the coverage or
focus (or respect) from the large analyst firms. I suspect this is in
part as analysts follow the money and SugarCRM's most popular customer
market is the SMB (small and midsize business) who tends not to spend
much money with analysts. I found a fair and accurate SugarCRM review,
with links to other SugarCRM reviews, at http://www.erp.asia/sugarcrm.asp.
Good luck in your software evaluation.

Katie

Oct 17, 2009, 2:03:09 PM10/17/09
to CRMforum
There's a short but relevant SugarCRM review at http://www.crmlandmark.com/sugarcrm.htm
- as well as CRM software reviews of Salesforce.com, NetSuite and
others.