Fwd: Madfest: Last Minute Details

Cheryl Sayers

Jan 8, 2012, 9:44:28 PM1/8/12
to crjug...@googlegroups.com
Hello CR Jugglers!  Consider this your formal invitation to the upcoming Madfest Juggling Festival.  Our very own Doug Sayers will be headlining the show!  Congrats Doug!

-Cheryl

Begin forwarded message:

From: Madison Area Jugglers <madju...@gmail.com>
Date: January 8, 2012 3:48:05 PM CST
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Madfest: Last Minute Details

As final preparations for the Madfest juggling festival wrap up, we would like to let you know of a few last minute details:

- Facebook Pages
- Public Show: Special Guest and Ticket Details
- Juggling Workshop

Please see more details below.

We hope you are as excited as we are, and we will see you this weekend!

-The Madison Area Jugglers.

Facebook Pages
The Madison Area Jugglers have created a Facebook page for the convention and the show. Please join us online (and don't forget to click the  Like button!). We'd love to see all your best Madfest pictures and to hear about your past and future experiences at Madfest!
Convention Page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/47th-Annual-Madfest-Juggling-Convention/151558828280817

Show Page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/47th-Annual-Madfest-Juggling-Extravaganza/311533945546246

Public Show
We would also like to announce that Doug Sayers (World Champion!) will be headlining the Saturday night show. We are very excited about the lineup for the show this year, and we expect that as usual, the show will amuse and amaze you. We expect tickets to sell quickly, so please consider buying your tickets during open juggling. Tickets are also available via the Memorial Union Theater box office.

Juggling Workshop
Lastly, Kit Summers asked us to inform you that he will be hosting a juggling workshop during Madfest:

Juggling with Finesse Workshop with Kit Summers
Sat from 9-11am, for only $28. Benefits include:
How to improve faster in your juggling
How to do many tricks with balls and clubs
How to motivate yourself toward excellence
How to put together a show and make money with your juggling
All this with a money-back guarantee!! If you don't love it you don't pay.
Simply join Kit on Sat from 9am to noon at Madfest.

Adam Slater

Jan 10, 2012, 11:19:23 AM1/10/12
to crjug...@googlegroups.com
FYI for anyone going over there, this is the correct place to eat in Madison:

Get the dorowot with injera.

 -- Adam