Stable_4 question about default dashboard for "Top Campaigns"

Steve Castellarin

Nov 8, 2017, 1:16:40 PM11/8/17
to crits-users
I migrated our instance of CRITs from 3 to Stable_4 back in the spring and all has been running well.  Today we were looking at the default dashboard and noticed the "Top Campaigns" shows some odd information.  I'm seeing 4 of the 5 campaigns listed have little (TLO columns for campaign is < 20) data to them, whereas our largest campaigns do not appear in this table.  All of our other tables on this dashboard are looking just fine.

Does anyone have an idea or starting point as to what I can look at to figure out why these results are being shown?

Thanks!