Need to know more about preview service and pretty things service.

Sam jones

May 3, 2017, 3:40:01 AM5/3/17
to crits-users
Hi all,
I Installed "Preview service" and "Pretty Things" service, but actually I don't know how these services work and what kind of results they produce? I can't understand "Campaign Heatmap" graph!!!!!
also I receive an error while using preview service,shown in screenshot, how can I fix it?

question10.PNG
question11.PNG

Adam Polkosnik

May 3, 2017, 11:07:27 AM5/3/17
to Sam jones, crits-users
Preview service is supposed to give you screenshots of various image file types such as various image types, pdf, and older m$ office docs. It uses PIL library for images, Poppler-utils for PDF, and Antiword for office docs.