problem in using CRITs services

Sam jones

May 3, 2017, 7:19:37 AM5/3/17
to crits-users
Hi all,
I have some problems in using CRITs services,
TotalHash service:
I received an API key and configured TotalHash service, now it is available, but when I run this service, I receive a link as answer but when I try this link I receive a message like below screenshots. how can I access to analysis result?
PassiveTotal service:
I can't run PassiveTotal service, The error shows that it can't import "DnsResponse" module, How can I fix it?
question12.png
question3.PNG
question4.PNG

Tom Lancaster

May 3, 2017, 7:29:36 AM5/3/17
to Sam jones, crits-users
Hey,

For the PassiveTotal one it looks like you're missing the required PassiveTotal python module:

It may also be that the PassiveTotal have changed their python module but not the corresponding CRITS service which relies upon it.

Cheers,
Tom