error in adding indicator

nic.ha...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2017, 7:58:30 AM8/7/17
to crits-users
hi all
I installed crits on centos, some features doesn't work,
as sown in picture, "PLUS Button" doesn't work, it shows an error, how can I fix it?

also "favorite  Button" and "Store ID Button" don't work, what should I do?
Any feedback is much appreciated.

q-14.png
q-16.png
q-15.PNG

nic.ha...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2017, 7:19:09 AM8/12/17
to crits-users
Is there any idea for solving this problem?!
how can I find why this UI problems occur and how to fix them?

nic.ha...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2017, 7:30:59 AM8/22/17
to crits-users
I should say this problem occurred since I update crits core and add roles, in previous version that doesn't have roles, PLUS sign in any where, was working properly, I had an old version and when I added roles in it, no Plus sign works, neither in emails for add indicator from email headers nor in services like data miner and metacap.
Someone please help me?