a bug in access control

nic.ha...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2017, 1:45:11 AM8/8/17
to crits-users
there is a bug in access control system using ACL. autorization and access control will not implemented on user log in and save in a way that user with any access, will have same access of previous login.

I have two users with diffirent access. for example one with full access named "Uber admin" and another with less access named "analyst".
when I log on with "Uber admin" then I log out, then I log on with "analyst", analyst user will have the same access of pervious user, it means analyst will have full access.
vice versa if I logon with analyst then I log out and log in with "Uber admin" I will have access of pervious user, it means Uberadmin will have less access such as analyst user.
I examined this problem with diffrent browsers and diffrent systems, problem persists!  when log in another system with the user with wrong access , user still have wrong access.
Just when I restart CRITs server access controls will return to accurate ACL.
so access control of a user isn't associated to Username, session and IP address, why this problem appears and what is the solution ?

Michael Goffin

Aug 10, 2017, 10:49:10 AM8/10/17
to nic.ha...@gmail.com, crits-users
This sounds familiar, something that I thought we had fixed a while back. Would you mind submitting an issue on Github so we can all talk about it and see if we can narrow down the issue and resolve it?

Thanks!

nic.ha...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2017, 7:15:24 AM8/12/17
to crits-users
Thanks mike! as you said I submitted an issue.