Error running "pdf2text service"

nic.ha...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2017, 8:11:46 AM8/9/17
to crits-users
Hi all,
I have a problem in running pdf2text service, I installed dependencies of this service completely and configured it. when running this service, The equivalent Raw Data completely and correctly add in CRITs, but I receive this error, it is important to say although raw data create correctly but there is no relation between pdf file and raw data,maybe this is reason of error ,
 can anyone  help me?
I installed CRITs on centos 7.
q-17.PNG

Adam Polkosnik

Aug 9, 2017, 6:00:33 PM8/9/17
to nic.ha...@gmail.com, crits-users
It looks like this was broken by the recent Roles change.
on line 174 in __init__.py
analyst=self.current_task.user
needs to be changed to:
analyst=self.current_task.user. username

Michael Goffin

Adam Polkosnik

nic.ha...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2017, 7:11:22 AM8/12/17
to crits-users
This change fixed the issue. Thanks!

I want to know what should I search for in service repo? in __init__.py files of services ? how can I find out which lines od code should be changed?